Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The silent future {?}

I was asked if I broke or threatened to break legs on those who don't comply. Everywhere I look and everything I see looks just like another melted gun to me. Melted triggers, melted bullets, melted firearms. Let peace breakout like a teenage skin complexion with hormonal fire alarms. I said let peace breakout all over like a prisoner escape`e. Let peace infect this planet like a serious case of rabies. I do not know what it's like to have a last day of victory - but we all can guess it, bless it, - the ultimate-o-free.Everywhere I look and everything I see, looks just like another melted firearm to me. Melted handguns, melted rifles, melted automatics. Melted knives, melted shanks, a complete shutdown - of smith n' wesson tragics. A new beginning a brand new end of every single violence. Tears of joy, tears of sorrow, in the future silence. I see egos in your logos all your corporate controls. In the seagulls sky sun sun hugs sun kissed enclosed. The fat cat from the laundramat getting silks and threads immaculate. Death and tax ejaculates on working poors thats all you gets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home