Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Prelude to REAL wild boys

My financials don't look so fine.My not so fine financials are looking for styrofoam cups to musically rattle for change with my always lookin sharp sharpie marker cardboard sign on Wall Street. My not so fine financials are out to break-out to con the other banks on Wall Street. My not so fine financials know that the long con is on-and is out to hustle the hustler.To hustle Wall Street-4eyes 4eyes just realized that Main Street is a forgotten remanent of Wall Street. My not so fine financials have grown. My not so fine financials have grown a million eyes. A million eyes to play the game. To play the con. To play the game.To play the con game.To play the banks of the extra long con game - of   ,on,around,beside,underneath,above,between,inside,outside,alongside,excluding & including ALL ,that is/was/will be - o - WALL STREET !! On & off Wall Street meet my not so fine financials. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home