Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The D Is Silent !

Saw Quinton Tarentino's Django Unchained yesterday. His delivery is consistent. I liked how I "fell" into the movie and started to believe the characters as they "were"...that had me forgetting their other roles within other films. The compositions within the frame were well arranged. The music was effective. The whole experience was a lot of fun. Large crowds were at the "big conglomerated multiplex'-"the audience was into the movie-even had a few {of my ol favorite }screen talkers. It seems lots of upcoming films from the trailers have very similar Scary Movie Part 1 Billion story lines. I also noticed that many movies are relying on 3-D,special effects, and various other techniques. Could it be true that many Holiday movies attempt to reach the audience that  doesn't want to talk to their own relatives and friends so it is a diversion to go to the movies? I thought the experience was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home