Friday, September 07, 2012

So there I was-

...dealin' with CHANGES ..and I either put myself in a bad spot...OR...had been "a victim of circumstances"...and now have tuff D cizionz 2 make!! I have 2 deal with how things are just like everyone else...sometimes I have difficulty- not bothering to understand situations- because it is not my place to do so....many times if I look back,maybe I couldve' altered many situations a little more IF I spoke up and/or exercised some concern or action....with some advice from others I'll be able to work "it  all "out...still decisions are mine to make....I just don't want to set myself up for failure..maybe "it" all boils down to perpetual ignorance of "problems" just to" get by" and survive? All suggestions, thought, feelings,opinions,jokes will be accepted!

3 Comments:

Blogger thehealingroom said...

Hi Stagg,
Thank you for the invitation to check in here.
I read your last post here and what came up for me is something that I remind myself a lot...... Be loving and gentle with myself....first and foremost, then from the center of feeling self love, action comes or doesn't. Either way, its ok. I get to decide. Feeling that it is ok just feels better.
Big Smiles.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jason Messinger said...

When circumstances are difficult, the best solution is often to eat some pancakes.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Stagg said...

...so true...thanx !!!

STAGG

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home