Monday, April 02, 2012

Happy 4 someone else (with soap box additions) !!

A "newish" friend of mine has moved onward n' upward ...I'm happy 4 'em 'cause maybe he'll "belong " there better(-I kinda know that he will he's a cool cat....) Also b'n the cool cat that he is he "dropped some jewelz n' pearlz of wisdom on me that I just may react 2 !! The Heavy Mentalist quotes some teachings from more "Eastern philosophyz" kinda ideas "n' her way" n that has helped me along wit the GREAT CANDY MINX {I'm 1 LuCkY STAGG } !! I'm grateful 4 all of my other friends n' family.......I learned about a Heavy Metal-ish group called Dark Princess -it's 'wild" that creative types can share talents so forcefully-I wish the WORLD more ART n' MUSIC !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

How did you hear about Dark Princess?! They're not very well known over here!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Found you! Life is a journey - upward - onward, a few steps backward - - - but to create along that journey - ahhhhh, what a privilege - - - - -yes? And it all comes in and fills up our boxes of more to create - - --

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home