Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hitting the road to Graceland



We've got the camera with us will try to post pics over the next few days.


Jun, why do you only take
pictures of the rooms we stay in...



and never what we see
outside, while we travel?



Those other things are in my memory.



The hotel rooms and the airports
are the things I'll forget.



Yeah, I guess so...



Oh, did I show you my
important discoveries?



Look at him.



Study his face carefully.



Now, look at this.



This guy was an ancient Middle Eastern
King. Looks just like him, right?



Elvis as the Buddha.



The Statue of Liberty in
New York. She's Elvis too!



See?



Elvis was even more
influential than I thought.



That's right!



There's one more!



Here...



look...



Madonna looks like Elvis, too.



Oh no, not Madonna!



Give me a break!

3 Comments:

Blogger DILLIGAF said...

Admittedly I was never a fan so perhaps I shouldn't comment...but then that's not me eh?...;-)

Some fat bloke is found dead on his bog and he's called the King.

oh dear......

must have been one hell of a crap mind!!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

LOVE this

8:20 AM  
Blogger Stagg said...

If Rock N' Roll is an American artform-and THE KING isn't dealt with- then you have a entire jar that is either opened or closed in all of POP CULTRURAL PHENOMENA!!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home